Monday, February 15, 2010

Pictures of the Week for the Sweet Savages


Gilead, 13 months, loves to help me with laundry.
He pulls all the clean clothes onto the floor and climbs in.
As long as Praise doesn't decide to dry him, I think it's pretty cute...love that mischievous grin.
When he's not in the dryer, he loves to ride his horse.  He rarely sits on the seat though...
he is usually found STANDING on the seat and rocking as fast as he can...occasionally knocking
the horse all the way backwards on his tail...so far, he's always been caught....boys!


Rusty...one of our sweetest roosters...he is so friendly....
Here he is sitting on our 14 yr old Golden Retriever, Cheerio to keep warm.
I say Cheerio has to be the most easy-going dog in the world..if it's not Rusty the rooster sitting
on him..it's Bliz or Fire (the cats) perched in his fur.


Baaathsheepbaaa and her new lamb.


I honored a coupon from Christmas that I would make sugar cookies with the
little girls with their names cut into the dough.  They loved it!


This is a lot of arts-craftsiness for one week for me!
I always LOVE those $48 shirts I see in catalogs and online with kids' names appliqued on them.
I am too cheap frugal...so I figured out how to make them myself.
Total cost of shirt plus the one I pictured on my blog in December:  $12 for BOTH!
Cha--ching!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogspot! I have heard lots about you from Jen Walley. Looking forward to getting to know you more on blog world. I did frequent your other blog on occasion, but now this will be easier for me to get your updates since I am now following you. :)

    Chris in FL

    ReplyDelete