Friday, January 17, 2014

Living 2 Peter 1:3

Had to chuckle today as I realized I was nursing my newborn daughter while helping my oldest son with his capstone/dissertation paper for his BA in History...not to mention the 7 in between that I was helping with school and/or refereeing. Chuckling because it is such a God-sized reality that I'm living. I was a very selfish only-child growing up...who needed lots of "me-time." I never babysat...except once when the kid bit me...that was all til Aslan was born....Aslan completely freaked me out as a baby...had no clue what to do with him..and Chris said a few months into parenthood, "Babe, we just aren't cut out to have a lot of kids." And I shook my head and totally agreed. I'm a living testimony of what God can do to transform a life if you let Him. The Bible says that in Christ we have ALL we need for life and godliness. (2 Peter 1:3) It is true, folks. What are you facing that seems impossible on your own? Let Christ take over your life, and He will do things that you never thought possible...He truly will work through you to live the impossible life. Just felt like giving God all the glory for what He is doing...and has done..

No comments:

Post a Comment