Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Super Gil....















This little fellow is so cute and sweet. HOWEVER, he is actually hardly this calm except when he's a sleep. He has 2 speeds Sleep and Fast.



My kids had to write a poem as part of school today. Aslan chose Gilead.



Here goes....



My Baby Brother

I have a baby brother
Who is usually called Gil.
He’s cute, but boy does he
Destroy many things at will.
He splashes in the toilet,
He climbs up in the sink.
He goes into his diaper
And makes an awful stink!
He rattles and he bangs
All the pots and pans.
If he wants to make some noise,
I’m sure he probably can.
Sometimes I think this fella
Will drive us all crazy;
With him around, we’ll never
Be idle or lazy!
Though Gil is quite a handful,
We all love him a lot,
And he will never be sent
Back to where he was got.

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute!! Love the pics and the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misti,
    He is one of the sweetest babies ever!! I miss mine being that age. It all goes by so fast.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete